Monday, October 28, 2013

Pediatric Oncology

Pediatric Oncology

When I grow up I want to be a Pediatric Oncologist. They specialize in helping young children beat the odds against cancer.


This is Kike. He is the sweetest 7 year old boy you will ever meet. About 6 months ago he was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (cancer in the bones).







This was Kike's very first time getting chemotherapy. Why should any kid ever have to go through this?




In spite of everything he still keeps that beautiful smile.









To learn more about childhood cancer awareness month and how you can help, click HERE



Beautiful song and video about children suffering from cancer. Click HERE



Little heroes in their own "World of Hope." Click HERE



Ripple Effect of childhood cancer HERE



Cover of You're Beautiful - John Hopkins Pediatric Oncology Ward  HERE
 
 
 
To listen it FREE music click HERE




1 comment:

  1. This is such a good blog Natalia! I enjoyed looking through the few pictures that I was able to see. There was a problem with some of your pictures because I couldn't see them. I want to study the same thing as you do so this blog really interested me. I like how you focused on Kike and talked about him. Good job
    (:

    ReplyDelete